There are 5 easy ways to make your nails strong and healthy.
1. Strengthening emulsion made from olive oil and fresh lemon juice. 1 table spoon of olive oil mix with a coulpe of drops of lemon juice. Rub the emulsion into your nails then put on cotton gloves and leave it all for the knight. Do it twice a week.
2. Strengthening bath from sea salt. You need to take half a litre of warm water and add 1 table spoon of sea salt (it is desirable to use sea salt without aromatic additive). Put your fingers into the bath and keep them there for 20 minutes. Then dry your hands and smear them with a cream. Do it evey day for 10 days. Then repeat it in 1 month.
3. Mask with red pepper for strengthening and acceleration of growth. Mix half a tea-spoon of cayenne, 10 drops of water and 1 tea-spoon of cream for hands. Smear it on your nails and keep it for 15-20 minutes. Do it not more often than once a month.
4. Grease made of beewax for strengthening nails. Melt 4 grams of beewax, then boil an agg and mash the egg yolk with a fork. Blend the beewax and the egg yolk. Add a little peachy oil. Use it every evening.
5. Lemon juice and salt for strengthening nails. One table spoon of lemon juice mix up with several pinch of salt. Smear nails with it using a brush. Keep it for 15-20 minutes then wash your hands.